Please be aware of a dangerous craze going about:
Two children needed life-saving surgery after accidentally swallowing powerful magnetic balls which are being used to mimic body piercings in a new craze.
The ball-bearing magnets are understood to have become a craze among children who use them as pretend piercings on areas such as their mouth or tongue.
However, doctors have warned if swallowed, they can cause serious damage by burrowing into the stomach and intestines.
One set of these magnets have already been voluntarily handed in by at student in school. Can you please be aware of this.