Consistently one of the highest performing schools for KS3 and GCSE examination results in the Borough of Sandwell since 1992.
- Over 75% of pupils continuing full-time education beyond the age of 16.
- A friendly atmosphere combined with firm discipline.
- A wide range of sporting, musical and other extra-curricular activities.
- Five dedicated, networked computer suites and assorted departmental clusters.
- A well qualified, experienced and dedicated staff.
- A caring school with a highly regarded Pastoral Care system.
- A school which strives to work in partnership with Parents.